I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When we had a huge sale for our events, the system was VERY VERY SLOW!! I'm very upset with them! When I called them, I got a round of excuses!
Choice Ticketing is quite young in regards to how it treats it's customers! It's difficult to talk with the support "kids" and when I finally got through with Robert, their upper management, he really didn't help with anything and just played the it could be my fault game.
They have cost us business, they have made us look terrible! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Choice Crm
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "Last few cars rented via Enterprise all had warning lights on. One car rented out of Boise, ID Airport leaked oil in my garage. Next one had low fuel and warning lights..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."