Choice Ticketing Is Incredibly Unprofessional

Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of collaboration with the support team and your plans. I had a few "on sales" and I'm required to call them when we reach a specific number.

I can't understand why Choice CRM can be so slow at random times of the day, even with one user!! I can't understand why I find areas of the CRM which does not work! It seems like they are always on red alert due to the type of excuses I get and the avaliability.

For the money I am currently paying, this is not worth it! Their servers are poor, they cut every nickle and dime they can and almost impossible to get a refund for anytime down or bugs I experience.

Choice Ticketing gives a great presentation and the prices aren't bad, but as soon as you are on contract, customer service goes down and excuses start coming. Please be careful when using Choice Ticketing!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 29 Yes 29 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 20, 2015 #974036

Why didn't we look at these reviews before? I had the same sort of issues, waiting on updates to get things to a working level.

1 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2014 #895186

4 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2014 #865048

Wow, shoul of read these reviews... Same problems here!!

5 0 Reply
Nick Crothers

May 28, 2014 #820988 Denver, Colorado

We believe this report to be false for several different reasons:
1. There are a rash of complaints on several different websites made in July and Aug 2013. Nothing before and nothing since. This is the same timeframe we ended a relationship with a software developer on a less than amicable basis and we believe this is his effort to smear our name.
2. None of the complaints contain any detailed information about whom is posting them or whom is commenting on them. There is not accountability to any of the claims. Just vague references to bad product and poor customer service. Neither of which do we believe is true.
We will leave it there as it is not our intent to smear anybody else's name or business. But please, if you have questions regarding this, please call me.
Nick Crothers Choice Ticketing 303-402-0400

0 9 Reply

Sep 22, 2013 #720113

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.