Choice Ticketing - ChoiceCRM = Lots of Issues

2 of 6 Choice Ticketing reviews

I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very unique, easy to use, innovative system I thought. I didn't realize it back then, but they were very picky on what they showed and how they showed it, that should have been my first concern.

I later signed on with them and guess what? Most of the modules and functions I needed to run my business effectively did not work either consistently or effectively; some examples of this were: billing performance issue, database migration issue, seating chart issues, etc. Basically, it was too slow, or didn't do things the way it was suppose to, at least from the presentation.

I was hesitant in using a small company and even paid an extra "dollar" to help them out and use a smaller company but I was very unhappy with my experience and had to let them go. I should have taken more time to read reviews...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Choice Crm
Review category
Software
review #624414 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Choice Ticketing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 6 Choice Ticketing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 25, 2015 #999448

Same problems

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.