2.5

I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very unique, easy to use, innovative system I thought. I didn't realize it back then, but they were very picky on what they showed and how they showed it, that should have been my first concern.

I later signed on with them and guess what? Most of the modules and functions I needed to run my business effectively did not work either consistently or effectively; some examples of this were: billing performance issue, database migration issue, seating chart issues, etc. Basically, it was too slow, or didn't do things the way it was suppose to, at least from the presentation.

I was hesitant in using a small company and even paid an extra "dollar" to help them out and use a smaller company but I was very unhappy with my experience and had to let them go. I should have taken more time to read reviews...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. creativeajk stated that there is a room for improvement of choice crm. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of choice crm and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Choice Ticketing needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned choice crm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choice Ticketing.

Had an Experience with Choice Ticketing?

Comments