Choice Ticketing in San Diego, California - A Complicated and Broken Solution

1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Choice Ticketing is complicated and most of the time I have to reboot my computer to have anything work. When I'm on with the support team, they always tell me to do this and it seems to work.

For an expensive solution, I shouldn't have to keep rebooting my computer.

I have had nothing but trouble with this system and they always seem to keep trying to fix different sections of the CRM which in turn, breaks other sections of the site. I don't believe this software is worth what they are asking, as a matter of fact, even if they offered it for free I would hesitate recommending it to others.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• choicecrm net
  • ticketing software

I agree

Choice Ticketing - ChoiceCRM = Lots of Issues

2.5

I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very unique, easy to use, innovative system I thought. I didn't realize it back then, but they were very picky on what they showed and how they showed it, that should have been my first concern.

I later signed on with them and guess what? Most of the modules and functions I needed to run my business effectively did not work either consistently or effectively; some examples of this were: billing performance issue, database migration issue, seating chart issues, etc. Basically, it was too slow, or didn't do things the way it was suppose to, at least from the presentation.

I was hesitant in using a small company and even paid an extra "dollar" to help them out and use a smaller company but I was very unhappy with my experience and had to let them go. I should have taken more time to read reviews...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Choice crm.

• Choice Crm

Same problems

Broken System - Choice Ticketing

2.5

I was so impressed with Choice Ticketing in the beginning! They had a great interface and a lot of tools that Brian showed me. Brian was such a great, fun guy to talk with!

The first time I used Choice Ticketing, the transactions were not working which made me lose a lot of business that week while I had to wait for them to get it done. Since then, I have seen many things broken on their "ChoiceCRM" such as the migration tool, the contacts, setting up an event, etc., the list goes on and on. The problem is I'm stuck with them on this contract and I seem to not be getting any help at all now that I'm locked in.

I should of read all these other reviews before going with Choice Ticketing.

Preferred solution: Close Choice Ticketing or make a better, WORKING product.

Choice Ticketing Is Incredibly Unprofessional

Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of collaboration with the support team and your plans. I had a few "on sales" and I'm required to call them when we reach a specific number.

I can't understand why Choice CRM can be so slow at random times of the day, even with one user!! I can't understand why I find areas of the CRM which does not work! It seems like they are always on red alert due to the type of excuses I get and the avaliability.

For the money I am currently paying, this is not worth it! Their servers are poor, they cut every nickle and dime they can and almost impossible to get a refund for anytime down or bugs I experience.

Choice Ticketing gives a great presentation and the prices aren't bad, but as soon as you are on contract, customer service goes down and excuses start coming. Please be careful when using Choice Ticketing!

• internet ticketing
  • ticketing software

Comments

Why didn't we look at these reviews before? I had the same sort of issues, waiting on updates to get things to a working level.

TERRIBLE COMPANY!

kkartashov2014

Wow, shoul of read these reviews... Same problems here!!

San Jose, California, United States #838436

THE WORST!!!!!!

Denver, Colorado, United States #820988

We believe this report to be false for several different reasons:

1. There are a rash of complaints on several different websites made in July and Aug 2013.

Nothing before and nothing since. This is the same timeframe we ended a relationship with a software developer on a less than amicable basis and we believe this is his effort to smear our name.

2. None of the complaints contain any detailed information about whom is posting them or whom is commenting on them.

There is not accountability to any of the claims. Just vague references to bad product and poor customer service. Neither of which do we believe is true.

We will leave it there as it is not our intent to smear anybody else's name or business.

#720113

same

San Diego, California, United States #707165

same experience

Choice Ticketing Fraud..?

I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When we had a huge sale for our events, the system was VERY VERY SLOW!! I'm very upset with them! When I called them, I got a round of excuses!

Choice Ticketing is quite young in regards to how it treats it's customers! It's difficult to talk with the support "kids" and when I finally got through with Robert, their upper management, he really didn't help with anything and just played the it could be my fault game.

They have cost us business, they have made us look terrible! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

Comments

Same problem here.. terrible, small, unprofessional company with good first impressions.

Boulder, Colorado, United States #820989

Nick Crothers Choice Ticketing 303-402-0400

They didn't pay me for my last month of working there!!

I had a similar experience!

Choice Ticketing Problems?

Has anyone else had a problem with Choice Ticketing in Boulder, CO? I have heard constant stories of Choice Ticketing either ripping off their employees or clients leaving Choice Ticketing do to problems, customer support, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems to determine if I should use them or now.

I have heard about terrible lag issues on the system, as well as threats and unprofessional customer service. I have also heard they have a great product but just not ready for production due to bugs. I also heard they outsource and a few other concerning things that could be the reason for a lot of things.

I am just curious if should use this company or not. If not, what other venders should I look at?

• choicecrm net

Comments

they just threatened me...

I love how "Nick Crothers" states that he thinks any and all reviews on Choice Ticketing is due to one programmer they had. I see comments throughout the whole year and multiple articles with detailed information.

to Anonymous #974038

lol

Tons of issues with Choice Ticketing this past year. I'm leaving and joining the long list of people who have had constant issues :(
Denver, Colorado, United States #820991

Not a good company

I should of read these reviews before I used Choice Ticketing. I got taken for a ride as well.... Worst Company.

worst company ever!

Been there done that...

DON'T USE THEM!! They refuse to honor their agreement!

I have gotten absolutely no refunds and had over 15 bug problems as well as my system was down for a while! :(

I agree,they are a tough company to work with. Yes, they are great in the beginning, but once you start finding bugs and errors, they start being on the offensive and t never stops.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #687896
They are terrible! I used them for about 3 years till they switched me over to their cloud solution and never had anything work perfectly!

Doug actually threatened us when we tried to switch companies and talked about how the sales guy who used to be there is ruining their sales and it's not their fault... :(